Manage episode 298417794 series 2465018
In today’s episode, we are going to hear Christie once again, back when she was still based in Hawaii. Joe and Christie discuss the perks and some of the downsides of working on a different time zone from the rest of your team, body clock adjustments to be able to function, and the importance of robust communication and the maximization of tools.
- Christie is on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Leave an Apple podcast review or binge-watch past episodes
- Visit the WPMRR Community
- The 2021 WPMRR Virtual Summit
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:32 What’s up with Joe?
- 07:02 What’s up this week, Christie?
- 13:01 Working away from home
- 15:41 Working in a timezone unlike any other across the globe
- 21:12 What’s a sleep nerd?
- 24:13 Working with your body when moving to a new place
- 27:41 Communicate, communicate, communicate!
- 34:09 Synchronous versus Asynchronous team work
- 38:09 Creating a work pattern based on your body clock
- 47:31 Talking to clients, taking online calls, meetings in pajamas