Manage episode 327174321 series 3298356
Allie Siarto is an award-winning photographer with a focus on visual brand storytelling. She runs The Photo Field Notes Podcast, sharing photo, business, and marketing advice for photographers. Allie's background is in advertising and public relations—she teaches as an adjunct instructor and co-leads a study abroad program in Rome through Michigan State University's Advertising + PR department.
Allie's photography work has been published in Pop Sugar, Country Living, Apartment Therapy, Houzz, The Knot Wedding Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Every Last Detail, and other outlets. Her business advice has been published in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Washington Post, Mashable, Yahoo! Small Business Advisor, MSN, VentureBeat, Under 30 CEO, the Business Woman Rock podcast, the Mixergy podcast, and the Hack the Entrepreneur podcast.
Outside of photography, Allie spends as much time as possible exploring Lake Michigan by sailboat with her family and helping to run her local Arts Commission to bring art to public spaces.
- (00:00) - 007
- (02:03) - What is one thing that you do for the photographic process that has saved you time?
- (07:16) - What is one thing that you do for the business that saves you time or money?
- (10:09) - What is one thing that you do for editing that has saved you time?
- (15:51) - What is one thing that you do after a session that has increased business?
- (20:47) - Can you share an outlined breakdown of your workflow from lead to delivery?
- (29:07) - What does the future of AI in photography look like to you?
- (30:30) - How did Imagen impact your life?