Manage episode 363543189 series 2391406
Are you aspiring to become a wholesaler in your area, only to realize that you need a license to acquire wholesale deals? Don't worry. This episode is perfect for you! Our returning guest, Char Hiaring, from Oklahoma City, has in-depth knowledge about the legal requirements and obstacles this industry faces. Not only that, but he has also developed a unique strategy to find leads and deals for FREE.
Stay tuned to learn more, and be sure to check out the TTP Training Program. It’s your stepping stone towards your wholesaling success!
- (0:57) Beginning of today's episode
- (2:26) What are the reasons behind licensing requirements in certain areas?
- (7:58) Obtaining a real estate license can prove highly advantageous, particularly when aiming to expand your wholesale business.
- (9:27) Partner with a real estate agent who shares in your profitability.
- (12:59) Three valuable tools at your disposal when engaging with property owners.
- (14:56) Utilize social media platforms to uncover homeowners offering exceptional deals.
- (24:00) Mastering social media for optimal results.
- New Western
- Bigger Pockets
- Follow Char Hiaring here
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other "success minded" Rhinos in the community.
It's 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?