Manage episode 205905096 series 1446595
Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary senior Jason Zuehlke joins WELSTech to talk about his thesis on reaching those who make up the Millennial Generation with the Gospel. We also get an update from Pastor Brock Groth on his UnderstandChristianity.com project and some exciting new content.
The interview & discussion:
Make new friends – Martin and Sallie continue a series of interviews of senior students at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary. This week, Jason Zuehlke shares details of his research and senior thesis titled Evangelizing Millennials: Studying Millennials to Understand How Relationships through Friendship Evangelism are the Best Way to Bring the Gospel to Their Culture.
- Tune in for graduation events at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary
- May 24 – Call Service at 10 am & Commencement Concert at 7 pm
- May 25 – Graduation at 10 am
- WELS Education, Technology & Leadership Summit call for presenters closes May 31
- Kingdom Workers is hiring
Picks of the week:
Join the Facebook WELS Intersections group for discussions of Mail Chimp verses Constant Contact and much more
Partners in AI – Microsoft Build: Cortana + Alexa Demo.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 550 – Wrapping up the Seminary Senior series, Martin and Sallie talk with Julius Buelow about his research into the effects of Bible software usage on seminary students. Release date: Wednesday, May 23.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: