The Partnership Economy explores the power of partnerships through candid conversations and stories with industry leaders. Our hosts, David A. Yovanno, CEO and Todd Crawford, Co-founder, of impact.com, unpack the future of partnerships as a lever for scale and an opportunity to put the consumer first.
Manage episode 347168976 series 2151004
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Megan Gillikin 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Last week, we were at Wedding MBA in Las Vegas, and it was memorable to say the least - and at some points it felt like an out-of-body experience. I had two presentations this time, with one of them on the main stage which was juuuusstt a bit intimidating. Today we talk about the journey from rejection to the main stage, the experiences of Wedding MBA 2022, and then we get to hear from you. That's right, we interviewed 10 planners at the Convention Center and from our Tacos & Tequila Party, and asked three questions:
- Can you share a crazy wedding story?
- How have you leveled-up in 2022?
- What are you planning to invest in in 2023?
- Catherine Bell, Southern Bell Weddings and Events
- Caroline Parker, Brooks and Reid Events
- Dana Allison, Keyed Up Events
- Jacqueline Grena, SunRae Planning
- Maryssa Souza, Seven Oh Seven Events
- Karla and Noelia, Kiss and Say I Do Events
- Jennifer Savage, Plan to Party
- Jen Shaefer, Southern Skies Events & the Wedding Crasher App
- Libby Stults, em + elle events
- Amanda Wrinkle, Eleven Ten Events