Manage episode 316615242 series 1543260
Do you know the business strategy tip that we hear time and again? It’s having the right people around you supports your success.
That’s why we’re kicking off 2022 with a re-issue of one of our top episodes on team-building (plus an exclusive code for Rock Paper Coin)!
Want to build a team that can help you take your business to the next level?
If so, then you’re going to love this podcast episode!
Nora Sheils is the founder of the award-winning wedding planning company, Bridal Bliss, which has offices in Portland and Seattle. For nearly 20 years, Nora has built a team that includes 18 planners and 15 to 20 assistants. And her company plans 120 to 150 weddings per year. Additionally, she co-founded Rock Paper Coin, an online platform that offers digital contracts, invoices, and payments.
In this interview, Nora shares her unique system for building the right team for a wedding planning company. She also reflects on the key factors that have driven her success and allowed her to build one of the premier planning companies in the Northwest.
Here are some of the key points Nora addresses:
- The top 2 factors that have driven her success
- How to design a hiring process that systematically brings new talent into your company
- What to look for in potential hires in order to effectively lead your team
- How to both train and evaluate new team members
- How to delegate responsibility without compromising work quality
- The value of working on your business, rather than in your business
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planning professionals
To hear Nora’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Nora for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
The post WII 087: Nora Sheils Gives You a System for Building Your Team appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.