Manage episode 207974981 series 1543260
If you wanna harness the power of search engine optimization (SEO) for your wedding planning business, then this podcast episode is for you!
In this interview, digital marketing expert and self-dubbed “geeky best friend,” Sara Dunn, demystifies the principles of SEO and gives you a clear playbook for driving more potential clients to your website.
Sara has worked with manufacturing companies, accounting firms, and contractors, but she found her calling in helping creative entrepreneurs navigate the technical side of branding and web design. Her company, Sara Does SEO, offers SEO services and SEO-optimized website designs for wedding planners based on the principles she used when working with large companies.
In this podcast episode, Sara reveals 5 essential pieces of SEO advice that you can put into immediate action.
Here are some of the specific topics she addresses:
- What to consider when writing relevant content for keywords
- The one key phrase you should include on your website
- Why you should avoid overuse of keywords in content
- The best tools for keyword research
- How many keywords you should be focusing on
- How to optimize if you offer more than one service
- What details to include when writing about events
- How often you should be blogging
- Why you should be focusing on long-tail search terms
- Sara’s best SEO advice for when you need content inspiration
To hear this value-packed interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank you Sara for sharing your valuable knowledge with all of us in the Timeline Genius community!
- Google Adwords Preview Tool: https://adwords.google.com/apt/AdPreview
- Sara’s Google Analytics post: https://saradoesseo.com/website-tips/google-analytics-for-wedding-business/
- KWFinder for keyword research: https://kwfinder.com/
- Sara’s “What is SEO?” post: https://saradoesseo.com/seo-basics/what-is-search-engine-optimization/
The post WII 035: Sara Dunn Reveals 5 Must-Know SEO Basics for Wedding Planners appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.