Manage episode 290181503 series 2843534
Ep 40 of Wake Up is with a unique guest. Doris Duriye Osman is someone I came across recently who is standing up for something all of us should also stand up for:
Our natural, individual right as human beings to own our body and private property,
She’s an advocate for Human Rights, a Naturopath and runs the Reignite Democracy Australia page on FB, working to wake people up.
On this episode, we discuss:
- Morals & Values
- Dee’s journey as a human
- Why she chose to take a stand
- Her inspirations along the way
We also walk through:
- Private VS Public
- Why everything needs to be private
- Monopoly on Money & Theft as the locus of control
- Bitcoin breaks this.
And what many people know her for, ie;
- Using the system against itself with respect to mask mandates, etc
- How do we get this to more people?
- How do we inspire more courage
Lastly, as I try to do with all good people, we talk Bitcoin:
- Breaking the monopoly on Money
- Transforming into a Bitcoiner.
- The 1% of your effort that makes 99% of the difference
Follow Dee’s work on:
Instagram @ befreewithdee
Thanks again for listening.
Subscribe on YouTube, Anchor, Spotify:
You can follow my work at:
- Twitter & IG @AleksSvetski
- Mastodon & Clubhouse @Svetski
- Medium: https://svetski.medium.com
More coming soon!