Manage episode 284706630 series 2843534
Ep 32 of Wake Up was an impromptu get together between myself, Zuby & Stephen Cole, which we put together at the random request of a listener of the Pod (I think it was Kiwi Hodl - shout out man!).
You're gonna be like a kid in a fucking ice cream shop on this one.
Chocolate meets Caramel meets Vanilla.
Zuby, as many of you will know, is a Rapper, Author & Creative Entrepreneur who became twitter famous as he smashed the women's deadlift world record as a warm up, whilst he identified as a woman..hahahaha
Stephen Cole is a friend of mine, early eBay tech genius, Bitcoiner, Angel Investor & all round one of the most genuine people I know.
This conversation wasn't planned, scripted or themed, but it was such a great talk, and we went into so many topics, across so many disciplines.
Philosophy, Ethics, Morality, History, Psychology, Responsibility, Economics, Integrity, Courage, Truth, Religion, and loads more.
We spoke about:
- The problem with setting dangerous precedents
- The world as a large scale Asch Experiment.
- How Nazi prison guards & Capo's were conditioned.
- This is the first generation in history that’s sacrificing the young for the old.
- Tyranny is the deliberate removal of nuance.
- Disobedience is a virtue in the face of tyranny.
- Things only 'seem' better because Economic & technological progress has occurred
"The Renunciation of Responsibility leads to the Oppression Olympics"
Principles VS Methods
Fiat VS Natural Law & Morality.
Silver, not Golden rule
Conscious VS Unconscious
We cap it off with a discussion about each of our early stories & inspirations.
Loads in here to digest.
Enjoy, share & learn!
Follow the guys at:
Thanks again for listening.
Subscribe on YouTube, Anchor, Spotify:
And follow me on Twitter @AleksSvetski & https://svetski.medium.com
Now also on ClubHouse @Svetski
More coming soon!