Manage episode 284453701 series 2843534
Scott Horton joins me again for Part 2 of our "Monopoly on" series of Podcasts.
The last episode, if you've not yet heard it is Episode 29:
In this episode, we finally go down the Bitcoin Rabbit hole, and I make a call to all Libertarians out there to begin to understand Bitcoin, why it exists and how it is the best & most peaceful weapon we have against the state.
Scott puts forward his framework (The Scott Horton method) of helping people whether left or right, come toward libertarianism, by agree with them and asking them to stay consistent wth their beliefs as they're applied to matters they may not agree with.
We also discuss:
- Proud Boys & Similar groups being labelled as domestic terrorists.
- AOC bullshit.
- Has war changed in 2020? (Ie; implicit wars like lockdowns, mask mandates, etc)?
- Mexican Stand off / Deterrence, so now war is covert.
- The difference between speaking to existing libertarians and normal people.
- We started at the Plumb line. We've deviated. Are we managing to bring people back around?
- Break the Monopoly on Money
- How do we fix this? (Bitcoin, defund Brrr)
- Libertarians & "battered woman syndrome".
- How do we get more Libertarians onto Bitcoin?
- The renunciation of power is perhaps where the weakness in libertarianism comes
And lots more.
Make sure you follow Scott & his work at:
The Scott Horton Show and Antiwar Radio
(More than 5,000 interviews since 2003.)
Author of the 2017 book, Fool’s Errand:Time to End the War in Afghanistan
Editor of the 2019 book, The Great Ron Paul: The Scott Horton Show Interviews 2004–2019
Author of the 2021 book, Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism
As usual; Listen, Learn, Share and Subscribe.
I'll see you on the next episode.
Thanks again for listening.
Subscribe on YouTube, Anchor, Spotify:
And follow me on Twitter @AleksSvetski & https://svetski.medium.com
More coming soon!