Manage episode 283717796 series 2843534
On this week's Ep, I've got a very special Guest.
Scott Horton, one of the world's most vocal and hard working Libertarians and anti-war authors.
He joined me to speak about why and how foreign policy is the most important aspect of a presidency or nation state’s impact.
How a monopoly on violence gives the state the power of an empire.
- Why wars so enticing for a state.
- Is modern warfare different to medieval & ancient warfare? Why?
- How did we get here? What went wrong along the way?
- The constant state of emergency
- Does he think what’s happened in the last 14mths (globalist agenda) is in some ways retribution for America’s meddling in everyone’s shit?
- If we were more localised, would these kinds of wars or conflicts be as much of a reality?
- When is War necessary?
One of the resources that Scott Mentioned was a series of works by Garet Garrett:
- The revolution that was
- Ex America
- Rise of Empire
Make sure you follow Scott & his work at:
The Scott Horton Show and Antiwar Radio
(More than 5,000 interviews since 2003.)
Author of the 2017 book, Fool’s Errand:Time to End the War in Afghanistan
Editor of the 2019 book, The Great Ron Paul: The Scott Horton Show Interviews 2004–2019
Author of the 2021 book, Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism
As usual; Listen, Learn, Share and Subscribe.
I'll see you on the next episode.
Thanks again for listening.
Subscribe on YouTube, Anchor, Spotify:
And follow me on Twitter @AleksSvetski & https://svetski.medium.com
More coming soon!