Mining the depths of film entertainment for all mankind. With Scott Johnson, Brian Dunaway, Randy Jordan, and Brian Ibbott.
Manage episode 256146691 series 1941968
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Videography Academy 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
- Tell yourself you're going to make it and this is just going to be a story you tell people some day.
- Organize & Restrict all costs both business and personal
- Reorganize your packages -Give deals, discounts, or figure out how to increase value
- Think of additional services you can provide.
- Know your niche! Re-evaluate your niche, is this a niche that needs video in a recession? Figure it out, this will help you focus & grow faster.
- Remove all activities or time spent on projects not directly related to money making
- Do not runaway into escapism: Vices, video games, drinking, smoking, that is deadly
- Put time into studying art of money making, marketing, etc. NOT Videography skills
- Do not accept any speculative work.
- Call every client you have had for the last two years, ask how they are doing, call them weekly.
- Remember how powerful you are.(if your making a living in media production you’ve already done the impossible)
- Cross Train to be able to diversify
- Join together with others
- Stay Calm and positive and strong