Manage episode 257879682 series 1028332
Our fifth daily Citizenship lesson features:
a. the A-5 Citizenship interview b. a grammar tip about your Permanent Residence Card c. N-400 and Civics quiz (geography and symbols) d. a reading and dictation sentence e. All of the above!
For all the links, please go to: U.S. Citizenship 05, COVID-19 Break, Milpitas Adult School http://www.uscitizenpod.com/2020/03/us-citizenship-05-covid-19-break.html
uscitizenpod: Daily U.S.Citizenship Lessons 05(video summary)
- The Star Spangled Banner! On March 3, 1931, President Herbert Hoover signed a congressional resolution officially making “The Star Spangled Banner” the national anthem of the United States of America. Now, we celebrate National Anthem Day on March 3!
- A Spanish Version of The Star-Spangled Banner: Nuestro Himno (Our Anthem)
- Arlington County: Special US Naturalization - Arlington VA Deaf Performance of the Star Spangled Banner by Mayari Loza minute 8:56 to 10:31 (video)
- EL Civics: The Nation Anthem (for beginners)
- ListenandReadAlong: The Star Spangled Banner Presented by the United States Air Force Band
- NIEonline: Star Spangled Banner mini-page
- si.edu: The Star-Spangled Banner - National Museum of American History
- Star Spangled Music and their YouTube channel features diverse performances of the National Anthem--wonderful!
- WFMT: Chicago Violist Plays National Anthem at Her Own Naturalization Ceremony
- VOANews: Celebrating America in Song