Manage episode 297172267 series 2697387
So, you have hired the best applicant for the position. But just because they were the best does not mean that they need little training and coaching. In this week’s episode, I discuss what the onboarding process should look like including training and evaluation. This is all-important because you will need to determine whether there is potential for growth within the agency or if you need to release them back into the marketplace.
- You have hired however you still need to be recruiting, never stop
- After hiring there are different phases to put your new recruit through; training, motivation, and accountability.
- The 10,000-foot view of the insurance business, what it is, and the tools used to implement this training
- Creating short term, mid-term, and long-term expectations for new team members
- Utilizing checklists for getting them started in your agency
- Assigning various mentors to train on different days so as not to tax the demands of your other employees
- A look at the first few weeks of training, with both expectations and accountability being evaluated
- Identifying areas of needed improvement to determine whether you are continuing with them or termination
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
The post Episode 115: Coach ‘Em Up Or Coach ‘Em Out appeared first on Unstoppable Profit Podcast | Hosted by Mike Stromsoe.