Manage episode 290724434 series 2391288
We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.Knitting Rules
- Be sure to get your copy of Knitting Rules! The Yarn Harlot Unravels the Mysteries of Swatching, Stashing, Ribbing & Rolling to Free Your Inner Knitter by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee and follow along with our discussion.
- Stephanie Pearl-McPhee has a Patreon account for $6 a month and it looks like she is offering great content.
- We mentioned the Celestarium pattern by Audry Nicklin.
- Greg mentioned the first shawl he ever knitted: Snap! by Kirsty Vine. Check out his project page for more details about how he didn’t know what to do with double yarn-overs….
- We mentioned the Cast On! podcast and talked about JUL Designs.
- We mentioned the Twinset Designs and Knitting Pipeline podcasts, too.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry and @pammaher on Instagram