Manage episode 280221909 series 2521173
Beth Bice is a content creator, video editor, reality star and beauty professional. She’s best known for her appearance (and marriage) on the hit Lifetime reality show Married at First Sight and for being a personality on Married at First Sight: Couple’s Cam. In addition, she’s a creative spirit, a beauty industry guru, and an expert in authenticity. What you see is what you get with Beth and that’s why I’m so excited to have her on the show.
From this conversation you’ll learn:
- How to take the more difficult path
- How to play with what you know / find creative ways to express what you already know
- How to know if your relationship is serving you
- How to break your own rules
- How to be vulnerable and open-minded in a relationship & in your work
- How to reinvent yourself and your career
- Successfully working on creative projects with your partner
- Why making a big move can inspire you creatively
- And more!
For more info on me/the show, click here: https://linktr.ee/laurenlograsso
Follow Beth: @JustBeth____--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/unleashyourinnercreative/message