Manage episode 287621429 series 2521173
Today you’ll hear from Raven Blair Glover aka Raven The Talk Show Maven: a media, broadcasting, writing, and talkshow maven. Raven spent the first 55 years of her life not unleashing her inner creative. In fact, up until age 55 she had never made more 10 dollars an hour at 55 years old when she finally decided to make her own dreams come true. Now she’s interviewed everyone from Fran Drescher, to Montel Williams and she even got Barack Obama’s 2016 President’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
From this conversation you’ll learn:
- The importance of following your dreams AT ANY AGE
- How to translate your strengths from a job you have to a career you love
- Why you need a millionaire’s mindset
- The importance of finding mentors
- How to BE the client you want to GET
- Unique ways to manifest your dreams and why it works!
- The importance of giving back to people like yourself
- Why no one wants perfection
- How to reach out to people in an authentic way
- How to master the art of the ask
- The importance of quality over quantity in your audience - why you should focus on the people, not the numbers!
- The art of monetization
- How to build and nurture a community
- The keys to prospering on the Clubhouse App
- How to identify your pain points to help others
- The importance of learning AND executing
- And so much more!
Work with Raven at: https://raveninternationalmedia.com/
Follow the show @unleashYourInnerCreative
Follow me @LaurenLoGrasso
Remember to leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts, Follow on Spotify & tell a friend about the show! Love you!!--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/unleashyourinnercreative/message