Manage episode 269447316 series 2521173
My guest today is Joey Skladany. He is a writer, editor, TV & radio personality, former entertainment publicist, and editor-at-large for Chowhound. He is best known for his new book, Basic Bitchen and for being featured on outlets such as Food & Wine, SiriusXM, People, InStyle, Travel+Leisure, and BuzzFeed I wanted to have Joey on the show because he is a great example of rolling with the creative punches during covid times...Joey’s book, Basic Bitchen, had a delayed release and he talks about how that experience put him in check. Also, he’s very funny, and I’m excited to share a genuinely fun convo with you!
From our conversation, you'll learn:
- How to use PR to your advantage and what that world is really like
- The KEY to powerful storytelling
- How to shut down imposter syndrome
- Why an underdog mentality can serve you in life
- How to Fake it until you make it
- Actionable tips to stay productive and mentally during quarantine
- How to let go of what we can’t control and redefine our relationship with work
- Why organization is key to creativity
- How to expand your vision for your life and career
- How to multi-task and not burn yourself out!
- And tons more!
Get Basic Bitchen HERE!https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/unleashyourinnercreative/message