Manage episode 305433147 series 2616004
Welcome to Season 4 of Turning to the Mystics. In this episode, Kirsten Oates and James Finley are turning to Carthusian monk Guigo II to discover the roots of contemplative practice with Guigo's work on The Ladder of Monks. Throughout this season, we will work with the text and explore the foundations of contemplation practice.
- Turning to the Mystics is a podcast by the Center for Action and Contemplation. To learn more about Jim, visit jamesfinley.org
- The transcript for this episode can be found here.
- The book being used for this season can be found here.
- Join Jim and Kirsten for a live virtual podcast recording! Register here.
Connect with us:
- Have a question you'd like Jim or Kirsten to answer about St. John of the Cross? Email us: email@example.com
- This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!