Manage episode 281258890 series 2847655
Brad is an athlete and founder of EVERFIT a personalized PHYSIOTHERAPY and COACHING service . His mission is to provide highly personalized services to clients, thus allowing you to achieve, maintain and build on holistic wellbeing and performance where-ever you may be on the spectrum. In September 2014 he started ENDURObeet, distributing beetroot powder for it's health and performance benefits. Brad is also the author of the new book Holistic Human: Enhancing Habits for Expansive Wellness: Thriving Humans on a Healthy Planet.
In todays episode we talked about :
- Spiritual change during the pandemic/plandemic.
- Soil health.
- Being plant based and Why ?
- How to set yourself up for sleep success.
- Escaping the rat race of modern work, consumerism and "keeping up".
- Finding stillness to listen to your higher self/soul within.
- How we can change the world if we put all the money that we put into weaponry into Regenerative agriculture, schooling systems, health programs, cleaning the water etc.
- How to be consistent with habits.
- Fasting and brads powerful reason to why he engages in fasting.
If you enjoy this episode please leave a rating and review. I hope this episode brings you tons of value . I Love you guys, Lets keep Transforming Ourselves and Transforming The World.
Connect with Brad:
Connect with me: