TWiET 443: Two Headed Wi-Fi Sharks - Fragment and Forge: Breaking Wi-Fi Through Frame Aggregation and Fragmentation
Manage episode 292560998 series 44321
- Cyberattack forces a shutdown of a top U.S. Pipeline operator
- President Biden issues executive order to strengthen federal cybersecurity
- Black Hat Asia Keynote: how organizations are making security choices hard for users
- DarkSide ransomware group calls it quits after servers and bitcoin seized
- When AI becomes the hacker
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit wants to help pay internet service for people hit economically by the pandemic
- IBM first to announce 2nm chips
- Jim Palmer, Wi-Fi guy at Ruckus Networks talks about FragAttacks: should we be worried?
Guest: Jim Palmer
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit