Manage episode 291964368 series 44321
- PingBack Malware
- FBI, NSA, CISA and NCSC issue joint advisory on Russia's foreign intelligence service
- Hundreds of millions of Dell computers could be vulnerable to attack
- Panda Malware collects your cryptocurrency
- Google plans to automatically enable two-factor authentication to better secure accounts
- Peloton users' private data exposed
- Casino hacked through a fish-tank thermometer
- Will 2021 mark the end of World Password Day?
- Justine Shaffer from Hummingbird Networks talks about hybrid networks and keeping your remote workers secure
Guest: Justine Shaffer
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit