TWiET 441: Pass-Worthless Authentication - Password manager supply chain attack, IT threats in abandoned offices, securing employees' home Wi-Fi networks
Manage episode 291250644 series 44321
- Severe security bugs in Nvidia GPU driver and vGPU software
- MITRE adds MacOS, Linux and more data types to ATT&CK framework
- IoT device vulnerabilities keep piling up
- Backdoored password manager stole data from as many as 29,000 enterprises
- When no one is in the building, what threats are in abandoned offices?
- SpaceX increases Starlink speed and latency by cutting satellite altitude with OK from FCC
- Google's push to re-open offices in September is frustrating employees
- Securing employees' home Wi-Fi networks
- Ransomware crooks threaten to ID informants if police department doesn't pay
- Tom "TJ" Jermoluk, Co-Founder and CEO of Beyond Identity talks about going Passwordless and Beyond
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit