Dr. Drew Pinsky, board certified internist and addiction medicine specialist, takes listener calls and talks to experts on a variety of topics relating to health, relationships, sex and drug addiction.
Manage episode 299815372 series 126597
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Alan Mead 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Any dentist or dental team member that spends any time in a medical office cannot help but notice the distinct differences in how we treat patients and deliver care. Dr. Tarun Agarwal joins Alan to candidly (and I mean CANDIDLY) talk about what physicians could learn from dental offices and what dental offices might learn from medicine! Some of the topics include:
- T-Bone talks about meetings and the Voices of Dentistry
- How COVID affected 3D Dentists...getting back in to "course shape."
- How hard is it to perf a tooth? Hard...but not impossible!
- What's new at 3D Dentists?
- The history of the 3D Dentists retreat.
- "This is how education should be."
- Living together is an interesting way to learn
- The treatment center/addiction during COVID
- Al's medical problems
- What medicine can learn from dentistry (and vice versa)
- The patriarchal approach of medicine may have a place in dentistry
- Two diabetics walk into a room
- Water shaming...what is the right amount of water?
- having to pee all the time at work
- The Voices of Dentistry!
- 3D Dentists
- Three Men and a Tenor
- Voices of Dentistry
- Very Dental Facebook group (password: Timmerman)
- Would you like to support the podcast? Then you should take a look at our sponsors! When you choose to buy from our sponsors you're helping support the podcasts that you love!
- The Very Dental Podcast network is brought to you by our friends at Microcopy Dental. Single patient use carbide burs, diamond burs, polishers and a variety of single use products that make your office more efficient, make your infection control simpler and your dentistry better! Find more information at verydentalpodcast.com/microcopy
- Dentures get a bad reputation in dentistry. Quite a few dentists even brag about how long it has been since they have done a denture. Dr. Russell Schafer wants to reverse this trend. So if you want to learn to hate dentures less, you need to take Russell's course on November 12-13th 2021 in New Orleans! Learn techniques to streamline your denture workflow and help you deliver a more predictable product for your patients! You'll even learn how you can incorporate digital dentures in your practice! Find out more information on this thorough and cost effective class at verydentalpodcast.com/denturece!
- The Very Dental Podcast network is brought to you by Cosmedent! Cosmedent is the premiere source for education and materials for cosmetic dentistry! Find out more at verydentalpodcast.com/cosmedent.
- The Very Dental Podcast network is also brought to you by our friends at Zirc! Zirc has clincial and organizational products to make your office and clinical systems more efficient and make infection control a breeze. Zirc would love to work with you to optimize the efficiency of your practice! Find out more at verydentalpodcast.com/Zirc
- The Very Dental Podcast network is also supported by Crazy Dental! Go check out some of the best selection of dental supplies powered by an amazing website! Crazy has become my office's "go to" for dental supplies because of its ease of use and the lowest prices anywhere. Even better...you'll save 10% by using the coupon code "VDP10" on their website and it helps support the podcast! Go check them out at verydentalpodcast.com/Crazy
- The Very Dental Podcast network is also supported by Enova Illumination! Enova makes custom made loupes and the very best headlamps in all of dentistry. They also sell the amazing Zumax line of dental microscopes (I've got one in my office...it's amazing!) Go take advantage of the discount that they offer Very Dental people at verydentalpodcast/Enova
- The Very Dental Podcast network is brought to you by the Wonderist agency. The best marketing agency to build your website, logo, SEO, design, Google Ads, social media and on. And on. Marketing your dental office...the Wonderist Agency can help! Find out more at verydentalpodcast.com/Wonderist