Manage episode 302349258 series 126597
All of these business models are fantastic...for the business. Not for the client. All are based on being a pain in the ass for the client.
- The $x/month credit card swipe “subscription.”
- “New Paper”
- Spotify and other subscriptions, if you aren’t careful
- Based on being difficult to cancel. Or at least multiple steps. Often inexpensive enough that you won’t bother.
- Verizon’s “you can only cancel by calling this number”
- Automatic renewal by credit card of ANYTHING
- Medicine’s “automatic premium payment” and “never discussing money before a procedure” technique.
Some links from the show:
If you would you like support the Very Dental Podcast Network you should support our sponsors! They help us create content that is, for lack of a better word...Very Dental!
The Very Dental Podcast Network is brought to you by our friends at Microcopy Dental. Here are 3 reasons that you should check out Microcopy Dental:
- Their Instagram posts are hysterical. Dental marketing is usually cheesy and appeals to the lowest common denominator. Microcopy Dental posts legitimately funny stuff on their Instagram account!
- Microcopy makes a wide variety of single use carbides, diamonds and polishers. Such a wide variety that their catalog reminds me of an encyclopedia. But with better pictures.
- Microcopy dental makes it so you’ll never have to experience that “dull bur” feeling ever again. A new bur. Every. Single. Time.
Go check out all Microcopy Dental has to offer at verydentalpodcast.com/microcopy
The Very Dental Podcast Network is also brought to you by the fine folks at Zirc. The first time I knew anything about Zirc was a LONG time ago. I tried the Zirc Crystal HD mirror and it’s wrecked me on any other mirror ever since. If you want a dental mirror that reminds you of using an HD TV, you should check out Zirc’s Crystal HD mirror. It comes as a replacement head for any mirror handle you already use or as a single piece. Either way, it will change the way you see everything for the better. Go check out the Crystal HD mirror from Zirc at verydentalpodcast.com/mirrors
The Very Dental Podcast network thanks our friends at Cosmedent for all of their support! Have you ever wished that one simple and painless change could make your dentistry better? Cosmedent is here for you! If you aren’t using a microfilled composite (and let’s be honest, you probably aren’t), I can guarantee that it makes anterior composite dentistry easier, better and more fun. The handling and polishability of Cosmedent’s Renamel Microfill must be experienced to understand the major difference it makes! Go check out Renamel Microfill at verydentalpodcast.com/microfill
If you’d like to support the Very Dental Podcast, go check out the monthly deals from our friends at Crazy Dental! Each month Crazy Dental will be offering all kinds of different coupons on the product you’re using most! Head over to verydentalpodcast.com/crazy to see the monthly deals they have in store for you!
Our friends at Enova Illumination have your magnification and lighting needs all figured out. Whether you’re looking at new loupes, a surgical headlight like no other or the amazing line of Zumax microscopes, Enova Illumination has you covered! Go check them out at verydentalpodcast.com/Enova and take advantage of the discounts they have for Very Dental Podcast Network listeners!
The Very Dental podcast is brought to you by the Wonderist agency. The best marketing agency to build your website, logo, SEO, design, Google Ads, social media and on. And on. Marketing your dental office...the Wonderist Agency can help! Find out more at verydentalpodcast.com/wonderist!