5 Elements Your Website Is Missing That Is Making Your Business Untrustworthy - Javier Lozano, Jr.

43:34
 
공유
 

Manage episode 297382413 series 2950690
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Javier Lozano, Jr. - Anchor Wave, Javier Lozano, and Jr. - Anchor Wave 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.

Your website is the digital storefront of you business, of your brand.
Your website needs to be professional and modern but also convey a high level of trust.
Roughly 4% of of website visitors actually take action on your site (buy or opt-in for a lead magnet), while the other 96% bounce and leave your site.
Why?
Probably because your website is missing 1 (or all) of the 5 elements necessary to help your website build trust for your home services company.
In this episode, Javier Lozano, Jr. -- CMO at Anchor Wave -- he shares 5 elements most businesses do not have on their website.
To learn more about The Trust Tipping Point Marketing Podcast, please visit:
www.TheTrustTippingPoint.com

9 에피소드