Manage episode 326279553 series 2778454
He's a man on a mission -- and with financing now lined up, I'm explaining how it's getting increasingly difficult for the Twitter board to turn Elon Musk's deal down.
Plus, Netflix is imploding as CNN exits the streaming business all together. What does that say about the future of that industry and, given the downside in Netflix shares, is it close to being worth buying?
Meanwhile, home prices are skyrocketing and mortgage rates are moving up...I'm on it. AND, what's going on with Jack Dorsey? I'm growing to have new respect for the original founder of Twitter!
Today's Show Links:
- LegacyPMInvestment.com - there's never been a better time to invest in precious metals.
- Amac.US/Regan - Get all kinds of great travel discounts while supporting your values
- AmericanFinancing.net - Contact this family run business For a free look at your options for refinancing your home today.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
1. 30 Second Intro (00:00:00)
2. Main (00:00:30)
3. 30 Second Outro (00:03:00)