Manage episode 298345658 series 2860729
Series Three, Episode 10 with singer, actor and performer, Suzanne Shaw.
This episode features:
- Hear'Say's 20th anniversary... will there be a reunion?!
- The importance of putting you and your mental wellbeing first... ALWAYS!
- Being embarrassed about having a mental illness, and keeping medication a secret.
- Lots of running chat!
- Dealing with post natal depression.
- Breathing techniques: following the Wim Hof method.
If you enjoy this episode or any of the others, please share with friends, family, or anyone who you think they may help.
On a side note, I'm not a professional in this field, nor do I claim to be. These podcasts are purely based on my own, personal experiences, and those of my guests, alongside some simple hints and tips along the way.
If you are suffering from a mental illness, there are lots of amazing charities that will be able to help you by offering professional advice. You'll be able to find these here.