Manage episode 348373942 series 3407760
This week, I’m joined by Lourdes Turrecha, Founder & Chief Privacy Tech Strategist at The Rise of Privacy Tech (TROPT). TROPT's mission is to fuel privacy innovation by bringing together privacy tech founders, investors, buyers, & expert-advisors to bridge the existing tech-capital-expertise gaps in the field. As a member of TROPT's Advisory Board, I’ve seen 1st-hand TROPT's innovative resources and events that they offer the industry.
Thank you to our sponsor, Privado, the developer-friendly privacy platform
In our conversation, Lourdes and I explore the different facets of TROPT, particularly focusing on what’s included in the recently-published "TROPT Privacy Tech Stack 2.0 Whitepaper 2022." We discuss how buyers currently navigate the space, how TROPT supports privacy tech founders & the 5 biggest challenges that we see across privacy tech.
The whitepaper is a first-of-its-kind landscape that categorizes the different categories of privacy tech so the market can better understand the breadth and depth of the space. It highlights current trends and visions for the future of privacy tech, and addresses solutions to those 5 major pain points. Lourdes also dives into what we can expect from the TROPT Data Privacy Week 2023 in January and how to get involved.
- TROPT’s free resources and paid offerings for privacy tech key players
- The thought process behind the TROPT Privacy Tech Stack Review program
- The current frustrations of many privacy tech buyers and users' experience, especially on the B2B side
- An overview of the 3 main topics covered in the whitepaper
- Proposed solutions for the challenges we’re facing in privacy tech
- Read the TROPT Defining the Privacy Tech Landscape Whitepaper 2021
- Bookmark the TROPT Privacy Tech Stack 'Scape
Follow the SPL Show:Privado
Get instant visibility with Privado code scan!
Tune in every Tuesday, starting at 9am EST, for new episodes!