Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 30, 2022 03:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 278346023 series 2372418
THE SEMINARY OF HARD KNOCKS PODCAST with Seth Muse and Meagan Ranson Church Communications | Marketing | Social Media
I'm going to tell you how I started, organized, and managed almost 30 Facebook groups for my last church. We'll talk about how to run a group successfully and how to facilitate community online with your people.
In this Episode:
- The 4 categories of groups that any church can start with.
- How to choose leaders and train them to run groups
- How to define expectations and set the groups up
- How to decide what groups to start
- Keeping the content flowing and resourcing your leaders with ideas
OTHER GREAT LINKS