Manage episode 306693445 series 2924692
We all need mentors.
Whether you think you’re okay going it alone or not, the truth is that every person would benefit from a mentor. And not just a mentor, but a mentor from within their industry. The question is, how do you go about finding one?
Finding a new mentor can be a lot like blind dating. It’s not really something that you want to just grab out of a hat. It takes time, effort, patience, and in some cases, a lot of trial and error before you find the right one. But one thing remains true: A solid mentorship can do wonders for your career.
- The importance of finding a mentor within your industry
- How to go about establishing a mentor/mentee relationship
- Building the courage to reach out to a mentor
- The guiding principles to keep in mind when looking for a mentor
- Three qualities that make up a strong mentorship
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Sales Engagement
in your favorite podcast player.