Manage episode 376802409 series 3472887
The Real Estate Mastermind Live is a live podcast turned radio show created for real estate investors who want to learn directly from top experts in various asset classes. The Real Estate Mastermind Live is hosted by Seth Gershberg and Jay Tenenbaum of Scottsdale Mortgage Investments, along with Edward Brown of Pacific Private Money.
Today’s guest is Kenny Rose, founder of FranShares. Kenny has worked with over 600 franchise brands in more than 100 industries. As an expert on franchise evaluation, he is able to identify the best ways to deploy capital into franchise ownership to maximize return on investment and operations.
After getting his degree in Financial Services from San Diego State University, Kenny started his career at Merrill Lynch as a financial advisor. While there, he earned his FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 licenses and worked with high-net-worth individuals, helping them grow and preserve their wealth.
With a desire to help people build and grow wealth through entrepreneurship, Kenny joined the world’s largest franchise brokerage. He helped people learn about franchising, recommended specific franchise options based on their criteria, and coached them through the evaluation and purchase process. He then founded Semfia, a franchise brokerage focused on income-producing and manager-run franchises.
Kenny’s views on franchising have been featured in Business Insider, Forbes, ABC, The Hustle, American Express, the Amazon feature book, “More Than Just French Fries,” and other publications worldwide, in total reaching over 300 million people throughout the world.
In this episode, we will explore the following topics:
- What is FranShares and how did you come up with the idea to start FranShare.
- In what ways can franchise investments provide a hedge against real estate market volatility?
- How does the franchising business model compare to real estate in terms of scalability and growth potential?
- Can you discuss some instances where combining franchising and real estate ownership has led to unique investment opportunities?
- How does franchising offer a means of diversification for real estate investors
- How can an individual leverage their real estate knowledge when exploring franchise opportunities?
- What are the key differences in the legalities of franchise versus real estate investing?
- How do demographic trends impact both real estate and franchise investments
- How does FranShare's facilitate cross-industry knowledge for real estate investors considering franchise opportunities?
Register to attend The Real Estate Mastermind Live by registering on our website using the link here: https://scottsdalemortgageinvestments.com/podcast
Learn more about Scottsdale Mortgage Investments by visiting the website using the link here: https://scottsdalemortgageinvestments.com/
Learn more about Pacific Private Money by visiting the website using the link here: https://www.pacificprivatemoney.com/
Are you on LinkedIn? Connect with our co-hosts using the links below.