Welcome to the "Speaking of Wealth" podcast showcasing profit strategies for speakers, publishers, authors, consultants, and info-marketers. Learn valuable skills to make your business more successful, more passive, more automated, and more scalable. Your host, Jason Hartman interviews top-tier guests, bestselling authors and experts including; Dan Poynter (The Self-Publishing Manual), Harvey Mackay (Swim With The Sharks & Get Your Foot in the Door), Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior) ...
Manage episode 307784921 series 2911227
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Beth Weinstein 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
In this episode, Beth shares about ...
- The challenge of 'imposter syndrome'
- How the negative stories we tell ourselves keep us stuck and unable to embody or true potential
- Understanding that feeling fear as an entrepreneur is totally natural, but need to be faced
- A set of penetrating questions that can help you shift your mindset and break free of limiting beliefs
- Scarcity mentality
- The incredible return on investment that can come from working on your business with the support of a coach and/or community
- How having support as you start and grow your business can help you get clarity, build confidence, and get into positive action
- The importance of taking action systematically an incrementally to avoid overwhelming your nervous system and creating anxiety
- Tapping into you future self - making decisions from where you want to go, not where you are now
- Not being a prisoner to time