Manage episode 296895222 series 2911227
Jemie has more than 15 years of extensive digital and marketing experience including successful brand planning and viral campaigns for global brands including Amazon, Disney, H&M, Intel, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Salesforce, Toyota, Taco Bell, and YouTube. A serial entrepreneur, Jemie designs projects rooted in corporate social responsibility. She leverages consumer insights, data, and analytics to sustainably scale businesses efficiently and effectively - resulting in the creation of industry-first new business totaling $250M+. Jemie holds a Bachelor’s Degree at the University of California, Irvine in International Studies and Sociology with a minor in Business Management and is currently working on her Master’s Degree in Psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies. Jemie serves on the Executive Board of the American Heart Association and enjoys traveling, cooking, yoga, hiking, and meditation.
Topics discussed in this episode ...
- Jemie's traumatic childhood and how she found healing through psychedelics as an adult
- Psychable's intention is to match individuals on the healing path with psychedelic assisted therapy practitioners and other trustworthy psychedelic support people
- Integrity, trust, safety and accessibility are at the core of Psychable's mission
- The Psychable platform is the first of its kind, and everything on the site its 100% legal
- Psychable is community led and community driven - similar to "Yelp"
- The platform also offers a safe and encrypted space where community members can share freely
- Any practitioner can list themselves on the site as long as their services are legal
- Jemie recommends that every psychedelic entrepreneur check out the North Star Ethics Pledge
- You can raise money if you have a solid plan and a great team - but can you raise it from people that share your vision for accessibility and affordability?
- As entrepreneurs in psychedelics our job is to be tech enabled healers
- Don't build a moat around your business - we can operate from a spirit of abundance - there's plenty of room for new companies in the psychedelic space
- Sustainability, reciprocity, advocacy with respect to indigenous communities has been build into Psychable's DNA from day one
- There haven't been any major innovations in mental healthcare in 5 decades - it's time for a paradigm shift
- The future lies in how we live out our values through our action
- Psychedelics open us up to a very delicate psychic space and we trained psychedelic support people that can provide true safety
- Jemie strongly recommends The Fireside Project, a free hotline that provides real time psychedelic support
- You need clear values and you need to work with people who embody clear values - this is critical for a company's success
- Psychable is working toward becoming a platform where people can directly book appointments for psychedelic support
- Now is the time for the mind and heart to come together and birth a shift into a higher collective consciousness
- Website: www.psychable.com
- Clubhouse: https://www.clubhouse.com/club/psychable)
- Facebook: Psychable
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/psychabledotcom/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/psychabledotcom
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/psychable
- Join the Psychable community for free: www.psychable.com