Where real entrepreneurs pitch to real investors—for real money. The Pitch takes you behind closed doors and into the world of startups: how people sell their ideas, what makes investors tick, and how these initial conversations can bloom into business deals—or die on the vine. Hosted by Josh Muccio.
Manage episode 297345768 series 2911227
- It IS possible to make money and truly love what you do!
- The more Beth worked with psychedelics, the more messages she received about what she is here to do on earth
- Beth always wanted to be an entrepreneur, but initially lacked the confidence to break free of working for others
- We cling to the idea security, even though nothing is ever secure
- Beth does not see her business as separate from her life – it's who she is – it's her soul coming through in her daily life
- We are like plants – we start as a seed and continuously expand – and if we're not expanding because we are in an unfulfilling job, we'll suffer and possibly even become ill
- Ayahuasca showed Beth visions of her professional future that helped to guide her forward
- After receiving a powerful vision – surrender to the vision!
- Experiment with getting rid of the words "business" and "money", and start orienting more towards curiosity and fun
- Discovering your purpose is an embodied process
- Pay attention to the synchronicities, notice the golden nuggets – they will guide you forward