Manage episode 320432282 series 2911227
Charles Eisenstein is an essayist, speaker, and author of several books, including, The More Beautiful World our Hearts Know is Possible.
In this episode, Beth and Charles Eisenstein discuss …
- What to do if we feel we don’t have the power to make real change?
- The heart as the “orienting” organ
- What we can learn from indigenous lifeways
- Stepping into the unknown and the path rising to meet us
- The current model of economics as incompatible with the consciousness that is emerging
- Gift economics
- How we are living in “legacy” systems
- The gift of being seen for who you really are
- The challenges of integrating psychedelic experiences
- Why we need psychedelic community
- How we create community by caring about something together