Manage episode 298408744 series 2478169
Rob gets asked a lot of questions about property investment and management. In this podcast, he goes through some of the more popular ones and answers them. Often, in detail. Sharing some golden tips as he does and the details of where you can find out more.
The questions answered in this podcast include:
Sign Up For MSOPI Here: https://bit.ly/msopi-nomad
- How will I know if I can get a buy to let mortgage? – Rob covers some of the issues and explains the best way to get past them.
- Should I put a property in my name or register it using company details? – Rob briefly covers some of the tax-related factors that could influence this decision.
- What loan to value should I go for? Is 75% still the right approach for most borrowers?
- How should I onboard tenants?
- How much cash do you need to get started in property? – at this point, Rob also talks about different ways to raise finance.
- Rob explains why he and Aaron decided to invest in Hull. In doing so, he provides a long list of things investors should consider before deciding where to buy.
- How can someone invest in an area that is far away from where they live? – Rob shares how he and Aaron leverage people, trust, and processes to do exactly that.
- If you have any questions, you want Rob to answer in future podcasts you can email him.
‘If you don´t have the knowledge of something in the first place, it is easy for someone to pull the wool over your eyes. So, do your own homework.’
‘Ultimately, if demand is higher than supply, you will be fine.’
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Smallbone the host of The Property Nomads Podcast, is on a global mission to guide your success. Success can happen in many ways, shapes, and forms. Think about what success means to you. More properties? More clients? Financial freedom? Time freedom?
Rob wants to make a huge difference to people around the world. He is here to guide your success in property, business, and life and to inspire you to achieve your goals, dreams, and visions. He's travelled, explored, and invested. And he's not planning on stopping these activities anytime soon.
Buckle up, sit tight, and enjoy the ride that is life.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.