Lets talk Water/Wastewater with Estimating & Preconstruction Manager Kevin Waddell at Burns & McDonnell 😍
Manage episode 340567652 series 3240287
Gareth our host caught up with Kevin Waddell the Estimating & Preconstruction Manager at Burns & McDonnell who works on Design & Build Water projects across the US.
- Specializing in Water/Wastewater
- Benefits of Design & Build: Collaboration
- Field experience: Deep dive into the importance of seeing things being built
- Growth of Water/Wastewater: 20 years ago a $15m project was big, its now $200M+
- Investing in Infrastructure: Allocating for maintenance of the US Infrastructure.
- The skills of getting 5% of the cost of a project in the design stage.
- The escalation of process and its effect: Managing the owner's risk. Contingency plan/budget.
Feel free to connect with Kevin Waddell via the link below:
If you enjoyed this video please like, subscribe, and share it with your friends, peers, or colleagues.
If you know any Preconstruction professionals that would be interested in coming onto the Preconstruction Podcast please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Information Modelling
Virtual Design Construction
Design & Build
Water / Wastewater construction
Niche Specialist Staffing Partners
Burns & McDonnell