Manage episode 247067139 series 2576726
In this episode we dive more deeply into the complex nature of woundmating and trauma bonding. It can be scary to think we're stuck as a woundmate once we've had one or two woundmatey experiences.
But good news, it's not a fixed identity, and the degree of woundmating or heartmating that comes through a unique relational pairing has loads to do with how two people's energies, stories, histories and personalities jive.
***In this episode we cover:
• Why the labels of woundmate and heartmate are actually more fluid than you may think.
• Having woundmate relationships doesn't doom you for your relational future and some proactive aspects to have on your radar to heal and integrate from these woundmate dynamics
• Common characteristics that make woundmating appealing to have on your radar.
• When we heartmate- what that looks like and common characteristics to have on your radar.
• Our "Anti-Woundmate Diet" + Heartmate Manifesto
***Mentioned in this episode:
To download the FREE Anti-Woundmate Diet + Heartmate Manifesto click HERE
If you're not already over kicking it with us and all the other amazing love legends in our Podcast After Show Party Facebook Group, come join us!
Every week we do a movie club which includes a LIVE session with Kelsey, plus other relational and podcast discussions!
When you request access you'll be prompted with two questions to answer. We only accept requests from those who have answered them. These answers aren't shared anywhere in the group, but act as the door person to ensure the community remains energetically aligned, clear and a safe relational space for all the best kinda weirdo's ;)
Get in on it HERE