Manage episode 280352077 series 2631913
This episode will be my last podcast episode of 2020! I can’t believe we’re already at the end of the year - it’s been a looooong one to say the least!
Now you may remember that I released my book about a month ago (I know I keep talking about it, I’m still so excited!). I’ve had some really awesome feedback already but I know that many of you have had follow up questions - and some of you haven’t bought the book yet but have some questions about it!
The book covers all things from what PCOS actually is to actually getting pregnant with PCOS and everything in between! Getting pregnant with PCOS is not just a matter of having intercourse and hoping it happens. We need to make sure we tackle that root cause first and foremost but also we need to make sure that we have all of those ‘fertile ingredients’ there so we can actually get pregnant!
So if you’ve been thinking about getting the book or have it and have some follow up questions, definitely have a listen to this episode! The hard thing about a book is we can’t bounce information back and forth, so hopefully this episode can help to give you some further guidance. I’ll also be covering a few important things about The PCOS Protocol over the Christmas and new year period so be sure to listen for that if you've been thinking about joining us to work on your PCOS.
This episode is for you if:
- You’re actively / thinking of trying to conceive
- You are thinking of ordering my book
- You want to know whether the book covers general PCOS information that could be helpful for you
- You want to know about cycle tracking, OPKs, pregnancy complications, hormonal birth control and more
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Who the book is useful for
- What the book covers
- Charting your cycles
- Your fertile window
- What if your LH is low?
- Whether getting a period means if you’re ovulating
- Whether if you can have “severe” or “mild” pcos
- OPKs and why they don’t work for women with PCOS
- Hormonal Birth Control
- Insulin and your fertility
Resources and References:
Links to our programs: