Episode #34 - The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and The Middle Class By Keith Cameron Smith
Manage episode 301549696 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the Audible Book, “The Top Ten Distinctions Between Millionaires and The Middle Class” By Keith Cameron Smith. This audible book will teach You how the Middle Class were able to learn the knowledge of Millionaires and then were able to become Millionaires. Success is a journey as well as a destination and the road is always under construction. In descending order, here are the top ten distinctions.
The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and The Middle Class:
- Distinction #10: Millionaires Think Long Term. The Middle Class Thinks Short Term
- Distinction #9: Millionaires Talk About Ideas. The Middle Class Talk About Things and Other People
- Distinction #8: Millionaires Embrace Change. The Middle Class Is Threatened By Change
- Distinction #7: Millionaires Take Calculated Risk. The Middle Class Is Afraid To Take Risk
- Distinction #6: Millionaires Continually Learn and Grow. The Middle Class Thinks Learning Ended With School
- Distinction #5: Millionaires Work For Profits, The Middle Class Works For Wages
- Distinction #4: Millionaires Believe They Must Be Generous, The Middle Class Believes It Can’t Afford To Give
- Distinction #3: Millionaires Have Multiple Sources Of Income. The Middle Class Has Only One or Two
- Distinction #2: Millionaires Focus On Increasing Their Net Worth. The Middle Class Focuses On Increasing It’s Paychecks
- Distinction #1: Millionaires Ask Themselves Empowering Questions. Middle Class People Ask Themselves Disempowering Questions
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.keithcameronsmith.com to find out more information about the Author.
*Remember To Subscribe to this Podcast on Your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about.
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development and a free 30-day trial of Audible Plus; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com to sign up today.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/patrickkellypodcast/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/patrickkellypodcast/support