Episode #28 - Leading In Tough Times, Face Challenges With Courage and Grow Your Team Stronger Than Ever Before" By John C. Maxwell
Manage episode 298298850 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book, "Leading In Tough Times, Face Challenges With Courage and Grow Your Team Stronger Than Ever Before" By John C. Maxwell. This audible book will teach You how to grow and lead a team, regardless of any challenges. Adversity introduces Us to Ourselves. Great suffering builds up a Human Being and puts Him within the reach, of self-knowledge. Circumstances does not make the Man, it reveals Him to Himself.
- Chapter 1: The Self-Leadership Challenge: Preparing Yourself For The Journey
- Chapter 2: The Change Challenge: Becoming An Effective Change Agent
- Chapter 3: The Teamwork Challenge: Building And Improving Your Team
- Chapter 4: The Motivation Challenge: Inspiring Your Team to Excellence
- Chapter 5: The Strategy Challenge: Discovering New Ways To Win
- Chapter 6: The Communication Challenge: Getting Everyone On the Same Page
- Chapter 7: The Decision-Making Challenge: Keeping Everyone On The new Course
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.johnmaxwell.com for more information.
*Please Subscribe to this Podcast on Your favorite Podcast Platform and Share This Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about, and if you are listening on Apple Podcast, Please Leave A Review!
* I would like to thank Anuj Agarwal, the Founder of Feed Spot, which is an Online Blog which catalogs the Top 30 Self Help Book Podcasts on the Web. You can check out His Blog at: https://blog.feedspot.com/self_help_book_podcasts
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development and a free 30-day trial of audible plus; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.