The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
142. Rooted Wrap Up - Living Life Intentionally
Manage episode 325271157 series 2935996
We are wrapping up the Rooted Series this week with Part 5 and talking about how being rooted in all of the things we’ve touched on in Parts 1-4 impacts our specific family unit. We’ve chatted faith and friendships and real-life and community…so what does all of that mean for our family and how does being rooted in those things change the way we live our daily lives?
There is so much that our family unit has gained by choosing to be intentionally rooted. Our kids have witnessed us fighting to dig deep into our faith, they have learned what healthy adult friendships look like and how to pursue and love people well, and they’ve seen how we’ve prioritized becoming involved in our local community to invest in the place that we are living.
The whole heart behind this series has been “get rooted.” It’s an idea that is lacking in our world today, yet is such a powerful way that we can impact the people and communities around us and also make space for God to move and use us in this world.
Join us today as we wrap up all the loose ends and encourage you once more to go out and get rooted! Enjoy!
- How being rooted in our identity in Christ and our identity as a child of God impacts our confidence in becoming rooted in other ways, too.
- How intentionality can be such an impactful shift in our day-to-day lives.
- A look at Jesus and how he intentionally sought out and welcomed people of all types.
- What being rooted looks like for the Adkins family as a whole.
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com