The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
137. Nothing is Wasted with Stephanie Byler from The French Rooster
Manage episode 322166943 series 2935996
Have you ever gone through a difficult season and wished it never happened?
Life is beautiful, but it can also be full of days of discouragement and trials. If facing difficulty is something you can resonate with, you will undoubtedly find encouragement through today’s episode.
This week, we are sharing a conversation with our friend Stephanie Byler. Stephanie is a wife, mom, business owner, and faithful follower of Christ. If you looked at her life today, you’d see a hard worker, faithful servant, and successful entrepreneur—all things that are easy to covet—especially when looking up from life’s valleys.
Stephanie’s life did not always look this way, though.
Today, Stephanie graciously shares how her difficult childhood was a catalyst for her today. When in the moment, the little girl going through difficult circumstances likely didn’t understand the reason for her pain, but God was there, working out His beautiful plan.
Stephanie shared that her favorite verse is Ecclesiastes 3:11 “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” A verse she clung to when her life was anything but beautiful. Now she spends her days helping others make their lives beautiful.
Friend, if your life isn’t feeling beautiful right now, hang in there. We hope this conversation will encourage and inspire you to cling to God’s truths even when you can't see them.
If you’re like us, you love to support businesses whose messages you love. The French Rooster is one of those businesses for Corey and me. If you are local, stop in and say hello to the team. While we aren’t forcing you to buy anything, we’ll be willing to bet if you step into the store, you’ll walk out with something amazing.
If you’re not local, their sites are posted below! Both The French Rooster and Reignn Outfitters are in The Hartville Marketplace.
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode!
- Stephanie’s story and background.
- How our gifts are with us all along, we just might not realize it until later on in life.
- How God can use every season (even the hard ones) for good.
- The importance of following God’s lead and doing things in his timing rather than your own.
More on Guest:
- Visit the French Rooster Online
- Visit Reignn Outfitters Online
- IG: @thefrenchrooster
- IG: @reignnoutfitters
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top-secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com