The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
127. Why we should talk about the things that no one wants to: A candid conversation on sin, trust, biblical marriage, and more with Lindsey Maestas
Manage episode 306156123 series 2935996
So it’s a pretty long title this week. And that’s because we have one of our wonderful friends, Lindsey Maestas BACK on the show again.
You guys, every time Lindsey comes on, she shares so many good tidbits which leaves us with an amazing conversation and we always cover so much. As you guys know from our previous conversation, just like us, Lindsey loves to talk about the tough things because if no one is talking about them, how can we fix them?
Corey and I have had the same mindset about covering the real stuff and I think that’s why we get along so well with Lindsey. Today we got on to dive deep into biblical marriage, but we covered everything from addressing sin in Christianity to the importance of fighting for trust in our relationships.
Lindsey has spent the last few years diving deep into relationships and marriage, and today she shares a little of her own story. At first glance it might seem like she has always had a picture perfect marriage, but you’ll learn today that that was not the case. The best part? She recently launched a course for wives called the wife project. It’s an amazing resource that she shares about in today’s episode and additional links are in the show notes.
- The difficulty of practicing what you preach.
- Why Keeping up with the Joneses is a waste.
- Addressing sin in Christianinty.
- Trust in relationships.
- Biblical marriage.
More on Guest:
- Listen to The Living Easy Podcast HERE
- Join the Waitlist for The Wife Project HERE
- Follow Lindsey on IG
- Conversation about Motherhood on Lindsey’s Podcast
- Failure does not define you- Lindsey on The Millennial Mission Episode
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com