The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
123. Unplanned Grace: Tackling the Topic of Unplanned Pregnancy with Natasha Smith
Manage episode 303934074 series 2935996
Last week I told you Corey and I were going to start being more vocal about our convictions on the show, and here we are.
Today we are sharing a conversation I had with Natasha Smith. Natasha works with a ministry called save the storks, and she just co-wrote a book with Brittany Smith called unplanned grace.
First, I want to say that while I loved our conversation, I feel like I didn’t completely do it justice this week as I was interviewing solo and also right in the heat of our whole family being down with illness which is also why Corey wasn’t part of the conversation. I had already rescheduled once, and was too excited to cancel a second time, but with that being said I feel like my tone sometimes didn’t completely match my thoughts and so I just wanted to point that out.
That being said, Natasha was so full of amazing insight and you can tell her heart is just so in this pro- life space. There were a couple things I wanted to touch on that I didn’t get to so I want to address them below.
So why do I feel the need to share about unplanned pregnancy? Well it’s always been something really close to my heart, but it’s also a big part of my story. Many of you guys know our wild man, Carter Rush, and he was a product of a very unplanned pregnancy. Corey and I had only been dating for about 11 month, actually were on the verge of breaking up, and then I found out I was pregnant with Carter. Listen today to hear more!
- A message from Bethany.
- A little on Save the Storks.
- Why being pro-life is also pro-woman.
- Stories of lives impacted.
- Hope for those facing unplanned pregnancy and abortion.
More on Guest:
- Abortion Recovery Support Hotline: 1-866-482-5433
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com