Manage episode 272710542 series 2793088
The next generation of top lawyers are using social media to build their personal brands and unlock new opportunities.
This week on the Leading Lawyer Podcast, I speak with Chrisie Wolfe, a Personal Injury solicitor and YouTuber.
Chrissie has been recognized as Solicitor of The Year and Woman of the Year for her work mentoring younger lawyers and her social media content via her channel Law and Broader.
This is a great episode for younger lawyers looking to elevate their career via social media, as well as any senior lawyer who wants to be able to communicate their expertise to a bigger audience.
In this interview, we touch on:
- Struggling to get into law and how to succeed despite not being a stellar, A+ student
- Starting a YouTube channel in a niche that didn't yet exist
- How lawyers can use social media to communicate with the profession and help younger lawyers
- How to build a personal brand as a lawyer
- The benefits of a recognizable personal brand
- How the COVID-19 shutdown is impacting law students
- What law students can do right now to advance their career prospects
- Diversity and what we can do to improve the prospects of female lawyers into the future and
- What success looks like for young lawyers.
You can find more about Chrissie here: