E27: Doing Law Differently and what's it like to write a book about the legal industry - Lucy Dickens, Author of Doing Law Differently
Manage episode 279033779 series 2793088
Why is now the time to change the way we practice law? And for those lawyers who are ready to innovate - where can you start?
This week I have a special interview with lawyer and innovator, Lucy Dickens, exploring her new book It's Time to Do Law Differently. Just a week after release, the book is already a #1 best seller on Amazon and has received great reviews from both practitioners and legal industry commentators.
In this episode we explored:
- Lucy's book writing process;
- Why now is the time to do law differently;
- Best-practice tips for law firm innovation and;
- How the journey to writing a book has shaped Lucy's definition of a successful career.
Learn more about Lucy
- Check out Lucy's new book here
- Connect with Lucy on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Doing Law Differently via Lucy's podcast
- Please leave a review and a rating wherever you listen to your podcasts! It makes a huge difference and helps people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Leading Lawyer Project on iTunes
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Have an idea for the podcast or a guest you'd love to hear from? Drop me a line here: email@example.com