Manage episode 291092546 series 169976
Brooke Lively is the CEO of Cathedral Capital. She and her company help provide the missing piece in understanding the financial picture of the law firm you are trying to manage. Many of us have a bookkeeper and an accountant, but that’s only two-thirds of what you need. They both focus on past finances and make sense of what’s already happened, but they don’t give a clear look at what your law firm could be moving forward. Cathedral Capital offers fractional CFOs to law firms to help you pull this information together and use your resources wisely.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/cathedralcapital
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/cathedralcapital
- Instagram: @cathedralcapital
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding - A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist - Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time - to learn more, go to ruby.com or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite - The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media