Revolution Health Radio debunks mainstream myths on nutrition and health and delivers cutting-edge, yet practical information on how to prevent and reverse disease naturally. This show is brought to you by Chris Kresser, health detective and creator of chriskresser.com.
Manage episode 282607444 series 2449091
Below are the GREAT questions you all asked in relation to gut health. Tune in to hear my answers:
- Why does your cycle affect bowel motions
- Why do we bloat around our cycle?
- What should I eat and avoid having SIBO?
- I’ve healed IBS after a very long journey and now I feel like its back. Can this happen?
- Can you just use diet to get rid of Candida?
- Is it normal for food intolerance to affect me more during my period?
- Do colonics help with bloating and IBS?
- What if low FODMAP diet isn’t helping?
- Is nutrition best to start with when it comes to healing the gut?
- Are there general recommended supplements?